Morning sex is very good for you
But instead of hitting that snooze button and sinking back into meaningless slumber, why not make use of that rude awakening to spruce up your sex life! Begin your day with some brilliant lovemaking. After all, morning sex is not only good for your love life, it is also beneficial health-wise. So surprise your partner by trying out the following tips and heighten the pleasures of that early morning rendezvous…
This may not seem too relevant at the time, but always remember to relieve yourself of bodily fluids before you head to bed the night before. Nothing kills the mood more than trying to hold back the urge to visit the bathroom, while you are about to do it!
– Don’t forget to brush your teeth the night before. Also, consider keeping some dissolvable mints (NOT chewing gum) at your bedside to pop, when you wake up. Bad breath can ruin any sexual experience.
– Try initiating sex in a different way, instead of opting for the same old predictable routine. Give your man a sexy ‘wake-up call’. To do this, play some soft romantic music, and as soon as you both are awake and aroused, quietly slip out of your clothes. He’ll definitely get the hint.
– Keep condoms in an arm’s length of the bed, for you never know what the early morning cuddling may lead to. You definitely don’t want to scavenge the room searching for them.
– Morning sex is refreshingly primal because it is difficult to hide your physical flaws, thanks to the view daylight offers. So let go of your inhibitions and draw back the shades; enjoy sex with a visual thrill!
– You could experiment with positions too. Since you both will be groggy, try a position like spooning that requires little effort.
– Your sexcapade need not be restricted to the bedroom. Take a hot-water shower together. You can rub aromatic body gel on each other’s bodies, so that the scent arouses both of you.
– After your lovemaking session, you can make your man feel special by getting him his favorite breakfast in bed.
– If you are running late but still don’t want to miss out on spending time with your partner, indulge in a quickie. Mornings are the perfect time, because you will probably be in a rush, and the heart-pounding adrenaline of hurried sex will intensify the entire experience. Also, quickies don’t necessarily have to end in intercourse. A hot-and-heavy makeout session, before you dash out of the door for work, will go a long way towards igniting your passion.
Why morning sex is good for you…
– People who begin their day with sex are healthier and happier than those who simply opt for a cup of tea and breakfast before heading out of the door. No points for guessing the reason!
– Having sex in the morning releases the feel-good chemical oxytocin, which makes couples feel bonded all day long.
– Apart from the fact that regular morning sex makes you feel upbeat for the rest of the day, it also helps in building a stronger immune system.
– Believe it or not, it makes you less susceptible to catching a cold or flu and can also improve the quality of your hair, skin, and nails.
– Having morning sex three times a week lessens the risk of a heart attack or stroke. What are you waiting for?http://www.bestdating365.com/morning-sex-is-very-good-for-you/http://www.bestdating365.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/FreeLetters_336x280.jpghttp://www.bestdating365.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/FreeLetters_336x280-300x280.jpgBlogsFor most of us, the sound of the alarm clock blaring in our ears first thing in the morning is definitely not a happy sound. But instead of hitting that snooze button and sinking back into meaningless slumber, why not make use of that rude awakening to spruce up...admin email@example.comAdministratorBESTDATING365 & CARIBBEANDATINGLINE TIPS